Applications are now closed.
A new cohort will be selected to begin Fall 2022. Applications will open October 2021.
What will I need to apply?
You will need to submit:
- Transcripts (minimum GPA of 2.75)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Essay questions
What are the essay questions?
Please prepare 200-400 word responses to the following questions:
- What three words would you use to describe the characteristics or practices of an effective school administrator? Explain why you selected each of the words.
- What experiences have you had working with students, families and staff from diverse cultural backgrounds, and as a school leader, how would you provide leadership in implementing cultural responsiveness in the school and community?
- As a future administrator, identify and expound on at least 2 key initiatives or strategies that you would employ to address high need students in your school in order to increase student achievement and cultivate a strong learning environment?
What is the admissions timeline for the 2022 Cohort?
*Please note that this is a tentative timeline and is subject to change
|Oct. 1 – Dec. 31, 2021||Open application period for online submission|
|Jan. 1 – Feb. 15, 2022||LEA, CCRESA, and NCCU review of applicants|
|Feb. 22 – Mar. 11, 2022||Face-to-face or virtual interviews|
|Mar. 14 – 18, 2022||Review and final selection of candidates|
|July 1, 2022||Latest date for selected candidates to enroll for NCCU admissions|